Books authored or edited by Members of CID
CID Library of the Dance
Books and magazines authored or edited by members of the International Dance Council CID at UNESCO. The list is posted CID Writings and circulated world-wide. This results in:
1. Prestige, as the public realizes the enormous intellectual production of CID Members: more than 1000 books and over 40 printed magazines.
2. More sales, since no publisher can have the wide contacts CID has within the dance world.
3. Lower cost, as readers can order books directly to publishers or to authors.
4. Feedback, since authors can receive comments from their readers.
5. Acquaintance between CID members once they know the research interests and publication achievements of each other.