Books authored or edited by Members of CID
1. Books online
2. CID Library – Books authored or edited by CID Members
Books, magazines and DVDs authored or edited by members of the International Dance Council CID at UNESCO.
The list is posted at the CID Portal and circulated world-wide. This results in :
1. Prestige, as the public realizes the enormous intellectual production of CID Members: more than 650 books and over 40 magazines.
2. More sales, since no publisher can have the wide contacts CID has within the dance world.
3. Lower cost, as readers can order books directly to publishers or even to authors.
4. Feedback, since authors can receive comments from their readers.
5. Better acquaintance between CID members, once they know the research interests and publication achievements of each other.
Visit the CID Virtual Library